- Should always work for the preservation of nature and the environment and support all work for the protection and improvement of fish populations through active conservation.
- Should always acquire legal permits for sportfishing and not abuse access to private land ( open country ).
- Should acquire knowledge of applicable rules and regulations as well as protected fishing times, protected fishing areas and fragile nature.
- Should not be killed without a due cause.
- Should be carefully placed back into the water if it´s not to be kept.
- Should immediately be killed if it´s meant to be kept.
- Should be practiced in a sportfishing manner and strive after the principle: one Fisherman - one Rod - one Line and a barbless hook.
- Should be practiced with a feeling for the living and an understanding so that the various species of fish can continue to exist.
- Should never occur where it is forbidden to fish or after spawning or wandering fish.
Text :Sport fishing for the future,